Do you want to grow your following on Instagram? If so, then you may be considering using an Instagram bot, but should you use an Instagram bot? You’ll want to weigh the pros and cons of doing so before making a decision. With that said, read on to learn about the pros and cons of using an Instagram bot.
There are a number of advantages of using Instagram bots. Although there are many pros, we’ll discuss a few of them. Below are a few pros of using bots.
1. Saves Time – You can save a lot of time using a bot. Different bots have different features, but most let you leave automated comments and it will follow other users. Doing this on your own can take a lot of your time.
2. Gain Followers – Using an Instagram bot can lead to you gaining more followers. As a rule of thumb, the more people you leave comments for and the more people you follow, the more of the same will happen for you too. Sure, not everyone is going to follow you back and leave comments, but if your goal is to gain a massive following on Instagram, then using a bot can definitely help you.
3. Leave Comments – Bots can be used to leave comments on other users’ photos. You can leave generic comments if you want, but it’s a good idea to try to write detailed and/or thoughtful comments. The more you use a bot, the more you’ll become accustomed to their features, especially their commenting features. In turn, you’ll have a better idea of what comments you should leave and which ones you should steer clear from.
Now you know what the pros are. However, there are cons too. Below are a few cons of using Instagram bots.
1. People May Tell – Some people may be able to tell you’re using a bot. In fact, it’s actually not that difficult because if your bot is scheduled to leave a certain number of comments before it starts leaving the same old comments, then people will eventually tell you are using a bot. What you want to do is change up the comments you’re leaving.
2. Engagement Isn’t Guaranteed – Increases engagement is not guaranteed when you use an Instagram bot. Too many people think using a bot will automatically increase the number of comments and followers they’ll receive, but this isn’t always the case. In fact, the theme of your Instagram profile will be a major deciding factor in how much engagement you’ll receive like The Small Business Blog. For example, if people think your profile screams “spam,” then don’t expect too much engagement, regardless of how many followers you get with your Instagram bot.
3. It Costs Money – Using a bot does cost money, although there are a number of free bots available to download, but don’t expect those bots to be as good as the paid ones. As for how much you can expect to pay for a bot, this depends on factors such as what kind of features it has and whether or not you have to pay a one-time fee for it or an ongoing subscription fee. Before you buy a bot, make sure you find out whether you pay for it once, how many devices you can use it for and what kind of features it has and then you can decide whether or not it’s worth the money.
Should You Use A Bot
It’s up to you, but do bear in mind there are many other pros and cons. The above are just some of the key advantages and disadvantages of using an Instagram bot. Here’s a piece of advice, you should find a bot that allows you to use it for a specific period of time, for free. Many companies offers free trials, which will allow you to get a feel for the bot and its features.
It’s up to you whether you should use a bot for Instagram. If you do decide to use one, make sure to compare a few Instagram bots because different bots have different features. Once you find the one with the best features, go ahead and buy it so you can start using it right away.